Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I hate that i'm so transparent.
I'm very sad currently, but i refuse to say why. I guess we're all a little bit sad all the time, it's just a matter of whether or not we remember to feel it.
Oh yes, and i'm sick. It sucks and if you want the full low down on how many trees i've killed the the number of tissues i've used, send me a msg(: Gross details included(: (okay i take back what i said, i think i am more gross than most boys. haha, but i still think boys are gross!)
I can't wait to
READ (non lit texts)
SEE MY BOYFRIEND
MEET UP WITH PEOPLE I MISS
SHOP
TAN
NOT FEEL SICK
soon.
this moment is perfect, please don't go away
i need you now
(it makes me want to cry)
and i'll hold on to it
don't you let it pass you by
ex-oh, ex-oh
7:51 PM